8 Easiest ways & Tips to lose your weight. By Skillsscoop.com
Here are 8 more easiest tips that can help you to lose your weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings & calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks & fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, & avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 12 weeks.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show you that which soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in your belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you are a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3 to 11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling & much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller & boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight & keep it off for a long time.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is 1 of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
You can expect to lose 5 to 10 pounds of weight (sometimes more) in the first week, then consistent weight loss after that. I can personally lose 3 to 4 pounds per week for a few weeks when I do this strictly. If you are new to dieting, then things will probably happen quickly. The more weight which you have to lose, the faster you will lose it.
For some days, you might feel a bit strange. Your body has been burning the carbs for all these years, so it can take time for it to get used to burning fat instead. This is called the “keto flu” or “low-carb flu” & this is usually over within some days. For me, it takes three. By adding some extra salt to your diet can help with this. After the 1st few days, most of the people report feeling very good, with even more energy than before.
Despite many decades of anti-fat hysteria, the low-carb diet also improves your health in different ways:
- Blood sugar tends to go way down on the low-carb diets.
- Triglycerides tend to go down.
- Small, dense LDL (the bad) cholesterol level goes down.
- HDL (the good) cholesterol goes up.
- Blood pressure improves significantly.
- To top it all off, low-carb diets appear to be just as easy to follow as the low-fat diets.
To Lose your Weight, you don’t need to Starve yourself
If you have any medical condition, talk to your doctor before making changes because this plan can reduce your need for medication. By reducing carbs & lowering insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment & make your body & brain “want” to lose weight.
This leads to drastically reduced hunger & appetite, eliminating the main reason that most people fail with conventional weight loss methods. This is proven to make you lose up to2 to 3 times as much weight as a typical low-fat, calorie-restricted diet. Another great benefit for the impatient folks is that the initial drop in water weight can lead to a big difference on the scale as early as the next morning.