Some weight trainers & bodybuilders believe that high-protein diets lead to increased muscle mass. High protein diets promote intakes of protein diets of between 200 & 400 g per day, which equates to approximately 5 g/kg each day (more than five times the RDI). This belief is false. Health depends upon our routine diet So, we take care of our diet for getting good health. It is the stimulation of muscle tissue through the exercise for getting good health, & not extra dietary protein diets, which leads to muscle growth. It improves our health.
The RDI for protein diets provides adequate protein diets to build & repair muscles, even for bodybuilders & athletes. Fad diets that favor very high protein diets & fat intake, combined with very low carbohydrate intake, may be harmful to health.
Some of the problems with very high-protein diets (more than 35 percent of total daily intake) include that:
- They usually promote the lowest intake of carbohydrates. Glucose, made when your body breaks down to dietary carbohydrate, Glucose is very important for our health. the preferred fuel source of your body. If your body doesn’t receive enough dietary carbohydrate, it will break down the muscle tissue to make glucose. This causes muscle wastage, reduced metabolism & a build-up of ketones to increase your health issue.
- Fiber is largely a carbohydrate. Foods rich in carbohydrates (such as whole grains & legumes) are also rich in fiber. Avoiding these foods leads to an overall low-fiber intake, which can result in constipation, bowel disorders & an increased risk of colon cancer and disturb your health.
- There is evidence to suggest that the human heart may not function as well if its main source of the fuel is ketones.
- High intake of animal products (that is usually recommended in such diets) can also be high in saturated cholesterol & fats, that is associated with a range of conditions including heart disease, it is a big issue for our health.
- The liver & kidneys are put under strain because they have to detoxify & eliminate unusually high quantities of protein diets byproducts. Kidney problems may be exacerbated in people with diabetes. Health is so much important for our life.
- There is an increased risk of developing gout & gall bladder colic. It is so much harm to our health.
- Greater losses of our body calcium may increase the risk of osteoporosis.
- High-protein diets may cause mild dehydration due to increase the water loss through urine. Increased risk of dehydration puts the body under pressure. It is a big health issue.
- Recent research shows that weight loss over 1 year is not greater on the high-protein diet when compared to safer, low-fat eating patterns. Smartness is very important for our health.
Symptoms of protein diets deficiency
As stated above, protein diets deficiencies in Australia are not common but may occur in people with special requirements, such as older people. In particular, most of the people following a strict vegan or vegetarian diets must make sure that they eat a wide range of plant proteins every day. When health occurs when your full body parts do correct work. Health is very important in our life. Without health, life has no means So, If we want to become healthy and gets health in our life t follow the following instructions.
Symptoms of protein diets deficiency include:
- wasting & shrinkage of muscle tissue
- edema (build-up of fluids, particularly in the feet & ankles)
- anemia (the blood’s inability to deliver sufficient oxygen to the cells, usually caused by dietary deficiencies such as lack of iron)
- slow growth (in children).damage the health of our kids…
Where to get help
- Your doctor
Things to remember
- Proteins are made up of chains of smaller chemicals which are called amino acids.
- The human body cannot store the amino acids, so it must be supplied on a daily basis from the foods we eat.
- Very high protein diets combined with the lowest low carbohydrate intakes are not recommended.