How can you view progress & set goals in Activity for Apple Watch?
The built-in Activity app on your brand-new Apple Watch makes it easy for you to choose a “move” goal. How many calories you’d like to burn each day & view all your recorded progress, in multiple formats, whenever you like.
How you can adjust your calorie goal with Activity for Apple Watch?
While the exercise & stand goals can’t be changed, you can adjust your calorie goal whenever you’d like.
- Launch the Activity app from your Apple Watch’s Home screen.
- Press firmly on the screen.
- Tap on Change Move Goal.
- Adjust your goal using the – & + buttons.
- Tap Update.
How can you check your step count on your Apple Watch?
If you’re really coming from the conventional fitness tracker, you should notice that all counting steps is not the top 1 priority of the Activity app. Luckily, the Apple Watch does still track steps per day & you can view it anytime.
- Launch the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Use the Digital Crown or your finger to scroll down all the way to the bottom.
How can you save all images of your progress history inactivity?
If you have a particularly good day
- Launch the Activities app from your iPhone’s Home screen.
- Tap History in the lower left corner.
- Tap the specific day you would like to view your progress & history.
- Tap the Share button in the upper right corner. It looks like the red box with an arrow coming out of it.
- Tap Save Image
How to turn off achievement alerts, Stand reminders, & other Activity notifications?
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch if the app doesn’t already open to that screen.
- Tap Activity.
- Flip all switches next to the all Stand Reminders & many other notifications which you want to turn off permanently, which may include daily goal completion, activity sharing notifications, coaching, & special challenge.