How to Create, Use, & Manage Apple ID.
Your Apple ID is the account that you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple i Cloud, Music, i Message, Face Time, & more. You can sign in to all Apple services with a single Apple ID & password.
Do you already register on Apple Platform (Apple ID)?
You only need 1 Apple ID to access all the Apple services. Before you create the new Apple ID, consider whether it might be better to continue using one that you already have. Remember that you might not be able to move your all data or purchases from an old Apple ID to a new one.
If you are not sure if you already have an Apple ID, we can help you to find your that one Apple ID. Even if the email address1 that you use to sign in to Apple ID has been changed, you can keep the same Apple ID.
How to Create your Apple ID?
You can create your new Apple ID when you set up a new Apple Device or sign in to iCloud or iTunes for the first time. You can also go to the Apple ID site & select Create Your Apple ID.
Here’s what you need for registration:
- A valid email address to use as the Apple ID user name.
- A strong password (which contain on 8 alphabetic & numeric digits).
- Your complete date of birth.
- Three security questions & their answersto verify your identity. In future, you can also use this information to reset your password.
If you use the two-factor-authentication, you are all set. You are now the only person who can access your account, even if anybody knows your password. If you don’t use the two-factor authentication, you also need to provide any rescue E-mail address.
Now Its time to Sign in your Apple ID.
Use the your newly register Apple ID & password every time you’re asked to sign in to an Apple device or service. With your Apple ID, you can:
- Sign in to iCloud to keep all your personal content up-to-date on all your Apple devices.
- Sign in to the App Store, iTunes, & Books to make purchases & access the previous purchases.
- Sign in to FaceTime & iMessage with your Apple ID to talk & text with friends & family.
- Sign in with your Apple ID when you set up your new device.
See a complete list of features & services that use your Apple ID.
How you can easily Manage your Apple ID.
Because your Apple ID is used across all your devices & services, it is important to keep your account information up to date. Simply sign in to your Apple ID main account page at any time to manage your account:
- Update the email address of your Apple ID* to make sure it’s an address that you use frequently.
- Change your password to help to maintain the security of your account.
- Manage your all payment information to keep your payment method or billing address up to date.
- Add 1 or more additional email addresses to help people find and communicate with you on Apple services like iMessage, FaceTime, & Find My Friends.
- See & manage the devices you are signed in to with your Apple ID.
- Change your verified cell number.
Now your Apple ID set is completely secure.