Spiced Lentil & Carrot Soup
Chines people always boil their food then they utilize it. They didn’t fry any food,as well as they didn’t use extra chilies and other ingredient . That’s why they have long age . They have healthy people. So in soup we use boiling vegetables and use less chili and it is more beneficial food than other spicy food. So we should use soup in our daily routine because it is good and beneficial food.Now we see its method for cooking.
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Pinch Chili Flakes
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- 140 g Split Red Lentil
- 600g Carrots, coarsely grated & Washed (No need to Peel)
- 1l hot vegetable stock (from a cube is fine)
- 125 ml Milk
- Naan Bread & Plain yogurt, to Serve
- Heat a large saucepan & dry-fry 2 tsp cumin seeds & a pinch of chili flakes for 1 min, or until they start to jump around the pan & release their aromas.
- Scoop out about half with a spoon & set aside. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 600g coarsely grated carrots, 140g split red lentils, 1l hot vegetable stock & 125ml milk to the pan & bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 mins until the lentils have swollen & softened.
- Whizz the spiced lentil & carrot soup with a a food processor or stick blender until smooth (or leave it chunky if you prefer).
- Season to taste & finish with a dollop of plain yogurt & a sprinkling of the reserved toasted spices. Serve with warmed naan bread. Advantages of soup:
This soup is very beneficial for healthy people. It has many vitamins which is very useful for our body and as well as it controls our fat. It also reduce the cholesterol level in our body .So we must use this soup in our daily diet.
If you get the suggestion from any nutrient. They also recommended to use soup in our routine diet , it is best diet and it is very useful for heart patient. Because it control cholesterol level in our body so our blood run vastly in our vain and it also reduce body fats. I think you will use it thanks.