What is COFFEE? Amazing Benefits of Coffee.
Coffee is the brewed drink which prepared from the roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain Coffee species. The genus Coffee is native to the tropical Africa & Madagascar, Mauritius, the Comoros, & Réunion in the Indian Ocean.
- Coffee boosts your physical performance. Have a cup of the black coffee about few minutes before workout & your performance can more improve by 11 to 12%. Caffeine increases the adrenaline levels in your blood. Adrenaline is your “fight or flight” hormone of your body which helps you to prepare for physical exertion.
- Coffee may help you to lose weight. Coffee contains potassium & magnesium, which helps your body to use insulin, regulating blood sugar levels & reducing your craving for sugary treats & snacks.
- Coffee helps you to burn fat. Caffeine helps fat cells break down body fat & use it as fuel for training.
- Coffee helps you to focus & stay alert. Moderate caffeine intake, 1 to 6 cups a day, helps you focus & improves your mental alertness.
- Coffee lowers risk of death. Studies have shown that the coffee drinker’s overall risk of premature death is 25% lower than of those who don’t drink coffee daily.
- Coffee reduces the risk of cancers. One study has shown that the coffee may decrease the risk of developing prostate cancer in men by 20 %, & endometrial cancer in women by 25 %. People in the test group drank 4 cups of coffee a day. Caffeine may also prevent the developing of basal cell carcinoma, the most common type of skin cancer.
- Coffee reduces the risk of stroke. Reasonable consumption of coffee (2 to 4 cups a day) is associated with a lower risk of stroke.
- Coffee reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease. Studies have shown that the regular coffee drinking decreases the risk of Parkinson’s disease by 25 %. There’s evidence that coffee causes activity in the part of the brain which affected by Parkinson’s.
- Coffee protects your body. Coffee contains a lot of the antioxidants, that work as little warriors fighting & protecting against free radicals within your body.
- Coffee may reduce the risk of Diabetes Type II. Caffeine decreases your insulin sensitivity & impairs the glucose tolerance, therefore reduces your risk of the type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee protects your brain completely. In your blood, the high caffeine level reduces the risk of Alzheimer disease. It also lowers the risk of Dementia.
- Coffee brightens your mood, helps fight depression & lowers risk of suicide. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system & boosts the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, & noradrenaline, which elevate your mood. 2 cups of coffee per day prevents the risk of suicide by 50 %.